Job Title: Sales & Marketing Specialist
Supervisor: Director of Business Development
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Sales and Marketing Specialist duties will handle administrative tasks and prioritize correspondence, allowing management team to focus on decision-making and higher-level responsibilities. Additional responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Sales Department. Coordinate and execute a range of marketing activities to support short-term and long-term business goals. These goals would include the overall promotion of JB Dewar Inc., lead generation, sales process acceleration and overall growth. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Familiar with a variety of the sales and marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Provide administrative support (e.g., prepare documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software),
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and vendors or acting as the liaison between internal and external business partners.
- Assist with various aspects of vendor communications, including strengthening customer involvement in vendor promotions, making online data submissions and extractions, and ensuring alignment of sales and marketing activities.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the design and execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Assist the Sales Department with improving their use of various tools including various Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs, Outlook and multiple vendor applications.
- Act as the “Super User” for the Sales Department’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and vendor sales platforms and tools.
- Develop creative briefs and execute creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and internal and external communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Maintain and manage all aspect of the company website. This includes and is not limited to Search Engine Optimization, Paid search, Customer buying experience, Content development.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Develop and update sales and marketing administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Proven experience developing and executing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, project management, multitasking and decision-making.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity and detail
- Frequent sitting and computer work. Some lifting (up to 30 pounds), bending, and reaching.
This job description is not all inclusive. J.B. Dewar reserves the right to change job duties and essential job functions as required by business necessity.