Job Title: Warehouse Support
Supervisor: SLO Warehouse Supervisor
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM; some overtime required as needed
Location: 75 Prado Rd. San Luis Obispo, CA
Responsible for all aspects of warehousing including but not limited to: loading and unloading trucks, stocking, shipping, receiving, monthly inventory, cycle counting, year-end inventory, and overall organization and cleanliness.
Essential Job Duties:
- Utilizing pick lists to correctly pull, stack and organize product for delivery on a daily basis.
- Filling oil totes, drums and pails from our bulk oil facility and pails from drums as required. Making sure all paperwork is handled correctly (ie. batch number, fill dates, re-branding from bulk to proper package code, taking oil samples, and flush volumes). Must notify Warehouse Supervisor to make inventory adjustments by documenting work completed in the Rebrand
- Check in and correctly identify packaged product during and after unloading drums, pails and packaged goods received from many various suppliers, including FedEx and UPS incoming shipments and putting the stock away in its proper locations.
- Unload trucks after they have made the daily deliveries and prepare for loading
- Ensure all stock is rotated to oldest date in front and corresponds to the correct bin locations
- Ensure the warehouse and assigned areas are kept clean and in proper
- Participating (as required) in inventory
- Typing accurately 30 wpm+
- Proficient in the use of Windows Software (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to read and understand written instructions, labels,
- Good general math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) (May be tested)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Essential Physical Functions:
- Frequent kneeling, bending, lifting, twisting, reaching and standing for long periods of
- Requires near, mid-range and far
- Able to lift in a minimum of 125 pounds
- Trained to safely operate a forklift, pallet jack and walkie stacker (we will provide training)
This job description is not all inclusive. J.B. Dewar reserves the right to change job duties and essential job functions as required by business necessity.